Monday 15th June

Good start to the week. Finished testing at the garage then moved swiftly on to the sheltered Housing. Both were repeat customers from last year and good to see the garage had expanded with a larger valeting unit just round the corner.

Top failure today. A brand new 25 meter extension cable where when originally wired the earth was cut too short, so instead of just starting again they didn’t bother connecting it at all. Top marks to the chap who wired this!

Other failures included a 4 way extension cable which had been overloaded by a tumble dryer, kettle and a toaster. Also a Blower heater with the inner core showing and requiring a rewire.

#safetyisnoaccident

 

Neil

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *